Saturday, April 28, 2012

#24

Well today I am celebrating my 24th birthday!!!!!! 
It's hard to believe I graduated high school six years ago! I don't feel old, but certainly have come a long way since then.
Also hard to believe I only have three weeks till finals.. and time is really flying. I'm pretty excited about my next classes though.
I guess I just don't really have that much to update on (I do have a lot going on I will write about later actually) but what I meant was I just had a cupcake and am maybe a little wired and don't feel like sitting at the computer anymore. Almost time to go to dinner at FAMOUS DAVES. Yum.

Birthday highlights so far:
 Free drink from Dutch Bros! Might stop by another location later tonight for another one. I'm not ashamed.
Exploring the cool Earth Day type thing green, recycling whatever at City Hall with all sorts of free booths and stuff to look at. Got a free tomato plant and Melanie even got a free plum tree! Talked to a man who is a Sikh and he invited me to a free dinner and festival next month... exciting stuff :)

Also IT IS MY BIRTHDAY.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh Emily (in that voice I always say "oh emily" in) Happy Belated BDAYYY!!!!! I miss your red hair and your freckled nose and your excitement over little things like Cranford and old british romances and coffee and other things that would make you giggle. COME VISIT PA! COME LIVE IN PA! COME GIVE ME A HUG! ok, enough of me being selfish, seriously, I'm thankful you were born. You are a delightful friend and I'm blessed to have you in my life, even though you're on the other side of the country. You're so old now! 24!!! :)

    ReplyDelete