Saturday, August 6, 2011

late night

WELL - these last few weeks have been crazy to say the least. I moved out of my apartment, quit Caribou, am on my last week as a nanny and still don't know what to do next. It's like I can do anything I want but nothing is opening up and saying "take this route" or "pick me", everything is waiting for me to act and for the strangest, unknown reason, I don't. And I wonder late at night like now, why this is....


But on a more exciting blog type note I finally made an appointment to get my hair cut at a fancy salon worth more than $14 cuts.. though it'll cost a pretty penny I am going to someone who specializes in curly hair. Also, I'm doing something pretty new.... and will post pictures as soon as I'm all freshly styled :)

Now it really is time to shut my eyes and hug my pillow. Late night blog posts deserve pictures too...


(Lake Harriet - cell phone)

No comments:

Post a Comment