Wednesday, December 7, 2011

where you go...

Well, almost everything that could have changed in my life in the last three months did! I will fill you in.

What hasn't changed:
I'm still single.
I still love coffee.
I still like Justin Bieber.

What has changed: 
I moved from my friends house to the dorms on the Bethany campus, to the church on the Bathany campus, to my parents house in California and I'm now getting ready to pack up yet again and move to northern California.

I cut all my hair off!


I am starting school this Spring in Redding, CA hopefully major in either Linguistics, International Studies, or who knows what else really but the goal is indeed to finish.

I just got a new, much needed pair of glasses, and I will definitely post a picture soon.

. . .
I have been on a bit of a Jesus Culture kick lately (when I'm not listening to Christmas music of course) perhaps out of anticipation of visiting Bethel church once I get to Redding.. either way I've had this song on repeat on my computer for a while now - so good.




4 comments:

  1. Good song!
    You have your whole life in front of you and the journey will take many, many turns along the way. Some planned and some not. Keep your heart focused on Him and he will guide you....and even when you don't sense His guidance....He's still there...leading you forward.
    As always, I am proud of you and will continue to pray for you.
    Love you,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait a second! Northern california!?! well, that is a change! i think we should chat on the phone soon since I have no idea what's going on with you my dear lady. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm happy that you're blogging again. I know the feeling of moving around, though you've done it a bit more than us. Hope northern Cali treats you well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow cool! Now you will be in the same town as Nikki!!!! Meet her new baby for me :)

    I'm so happy for you. This is an exciting time :)

    ReplyDelete