Friday, December 9, 2011

feature ideas...

Well my efforts to make my blog something I actually want to spend time on have started to succeed.
I am, however, having a little trouble settling on a "feature" for my blog. Weekly, bi-weekly, monthly.. lists of sorts... I don't necessarily need it to be about one thing, just something regular I can come back to. If you know what I mean and you have any ideas or clever tips for me I would really love to hear!

I am crocheting a lot these days it feels like but I would like to be doing even more... my eyes get blurry so fast so I can't do it for too long at a time. Next week I'll have my new glasses so I can crochet alllll day. I am desperate to learn to read patterns and take on some new projects with new fun stitches.
Tonight, I made my first headband! Noelle taught me this stitch! As a matter of fact she taught me to crochet!

 - - By the way, I just downloaded the Hipstamatic app for iPhone, and if you have a smart phone I strongly recommend it, it is SO fun!
 
This photo, however, was not taken with hipstamatic. It's just that I want to show what I do here in Twentynine Palms ... without any friends........................... 
I climb on counters to take self portraits.
Thank you, thank you.

So please, leave me a comment with some ideas for a feature you would find interesting enough to tune into!
and have a goood weekend!
(also, I'll come up with a signature that is not a picture soon)

1 comment:

  1. hmmm... that's hard. to be honest i would be interested in tuning into anything related to your life. just share your heart with us emily. i like that.

    ReplyDelete