Saturday, June 30, 2012

babies babies everywhere.

Single life is great and all... but man oh man would it be nice to give that life for a family. One day.
I don't covet my wonderful friends with husbands and babies - I am beyond happy when I get to see pictures of baby bumps and newborn awesomeness. Like really, it actually fills me with joy and makes me want to celebrate life with them!

But at the same time sitting alone at church gets real old.

Still thankful for the season I'm in now.. just got a 98% on unit exam #2 for my summer class. Let's get some scholarships rolling please!

Planning a few little trips for the summer before it's back to full time classes in August. Doing my best to embrace what I do have knowing I'm incredibly blessed to be able to do what I'm doing. To all my friends with babies coming or arrived, to my happily married friends - I am truly blessed to know you and to see the joy of life in you - keep sharing it! 

 summer rain
 summer rainbow (I totally edited this, unfortunately it didn't actually look like this but I love it)
 Loving summer. See the horse in the background?
 Oliver wants to help me study. Or rather make sure I stop and pay attention to him.
 Love this view.

No comments:

Post a Comment