Saturday, July 14, 2012

summer days

Less than three months until I can start sending applications to universities.
Praying and thinking about going on a short term mission trip this winter.
Wondering what to do with the rest of my summer vacation now that my class is about to end.
Stirrings in my heart making it hard to sit still.

Been going to a gym. Studying French. No more Netflix = way more time for better things. Made a friend. Been longing for a 24/7 prayer house. Been missing Minnesota and wondering if I'll ever live there again. My parents are moving out of California and will be closer to Redding next month. Excited to be done with community college forever (soon). Popsicles and Air Conditioning. Summer is the best.


 4th of July

Hiking in Whiskeytown National Recreation Area

Premier of Father of Lights - absolutely amazing event.

1 comment:

  1. These words from "Born To Fly" seem right for you....

    I've been tellin' my dreams to the scarecrow
    'Bout the places that I'd like to see
    I said, friend do you think I'll ever get there
    Ah, but he just stands there smilin' back at me

    So I confessed my sins to the preacher
    About the love I've been prayin' to find
    Is there a brown eyed boy in my future, yeah
    He says. girl you've got nothin' but time

    But how do you wait for heaven
    And who has that much time
    And how do you keep your feet on the ground
    When you know, that you were born, you were born to fly

    Love you,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete